Hello all..
Just finished my last paper. It was not that ok. The questions were very easy but the answering part was hard. Why is it always like this after exams in Monash? I mean, it's not like I'm not happy because I almost finish my engineering course, but the exams always make me down, nervous and etc. I don't wanna know the results! *shish* Anyway, I'm kinda relieved. This semester is sooooooooooooooo damn stressful but Alhamdulillah I made it through, the hardness.
So what next? Apply for work? Maybe. But not ready for that yet actually. Just wanna have a nice long holiday first, then I'll think of what next. I wanna learn how to cook. Haha. *NaNa masak?! duh.*
BSB is coming to Singapore on 27th Sept. Feels like going to Singapore on Sept to catch them. But, no money *tsk tsk* Anyway, just wait for their upcoming album to come out. Can't wait. I'm gonna be the first person in Malaysia to get it. LOL
Maybe going to Kedah on 11th July. Got a weeding to attend. Awesome! Wanna meet my old friends. Missed them so much.
Ok, till then. Will write soon *really?!*
Straight Through My Heart - BSB's new single!!
Jay Sean...Funny!
Slamat Berpuasa!!
Kepada Semua, Selamat Berpuasa!! ;)
Tgk vid Jay Sean kt atas tu. Aku gelak gler2 la tgk ni. haha
Sape yang rasa vid ni x lawak, maknanya x lama la tu hehe..
Tgk vid Jay Sean kt atas tu. Aku gelak gler2 la tgk ni. haha
Sape yang rasa vid ni x lawak, maknanya x lama la tu hehe..
Heartless - Kris Allen
Ain't no sunshine - Kris Allen
Kris Allen - No boundaries.
Kris Allen - American Idol.
Aku sgt gumbira Kris Allen mng American Idol!!! hehe..
Lagu ni best..enjoy!
Lagu ni best..enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment